Register for Affiliate Marketing: How To Make Passive Income With Your Website or Blog Workshop
I have been an affiliate since 2007 — before I knew about social media. When I was out of work, it was affiliate marketing that helped me survive. I am still an affiliate of a number of companies today. I want to show you how you can do the same, so be sure to register below for this workshop and find out how to add some new products to your current offerings without creating them yourself. Click to register now.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn:
- What Affiliate Marketing is
- How to find the best products to promote
- What legitimate affiliate programs are out there
- How you can get paid to promote them
- How to add affiliate products/services to your blog or website
- How to use social media with affiliate marketing
- How to grow sales through email marketing
At the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand what affiliate marketing is
- Know where to find the best products to promote for your type of business
- Be familiar with the programs that are available to you
- Know how to promote the products through your website, social media and email marketing
Who should attend?
This workshop is for those new to Affiliate Marketing who have the desire to learn how to add an additional stream of passive income to their business. (This has nothing to do with network marketing or multi-level marketing. If you are looking for either of these, this workshop is
not for you.)
- This is a hands-on workshop, please bring your laptop;
- Basic PC skills and internet knowledge are required;
- You MUST have a working email address and know the password;
- You MUST have a website, blog or social media presence
Get ready to go to school!
Author: Romona Foster
Romona Foster is the Social Media Trainer and Consultant at Social Media How To’s with Romona. Romona teaches small businesses and nonprofits how to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram — and the best practices of Email Marketing, Online Marketing, and Personal Branding. She is a featured contributor with Business2Community and is a Constant Contact Community blogger.